Tuesday 18 March 2014

Draft Evaluation Question 4

Prezi Presentation:

Slide 1:
Name of my magazine and the evaluation question shown.

Slide 2:
I am going to be producing a rock genre magazine so I need to be able to know who I am aiming my magazine towards. I have done research on rock magazines and have found out that it is mostly the younger generation who buy magazines all together so I am going to aim my rock magazine at young adults at the age of 16 to 24. Even though I am going to aim my magazine at the younger generation I am also aware that older people also read rock magazines so I will take into account that I need to make sure people in the age range of 26 to 30 will want to read my produced magazine. Using the website uktribes.com I have found out about the different audiences that would read my rock genre magazine and only a few tribes were selected to actually match my magazine genre. The tribes that my magazine would reach out to is the tribes such as Emo's or Goths who love to listen to heavy metal music or maybe to singers such as Marilyn Manson, these tribes are associated with the rock genre because of the clothing worn by these tribes and the stereotypes.

Slides 3, 4, 5 and 6:
Picture on each slide of my audience profile of young and older people who enjoy rock music.
(16 to 24) and (26 to 30)

Slides 7, 8 and 9:
Annotation of bands that my audience profile would listen to such as Greenday, Asking Alexandria and Bring Me the Horizon.


Slide 10: 
Talk about what my audience profile wants. Things such as gossip on new upcoming bands and what their favourite bands are up to around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment