Wednesday 12 March 2014

Double page spread finished ideas




Throughout the progression of my double page I have changed a few parts of my design but finally have reached the end product that I am happy with. In the first design I originally decided to use simple text and to go for the red colour to match the rest of the magazine in which I had designed. I had originally decided to use a red background for the text but after feedback I decided to download some fonts which were suitable for my rock magazine genre. In the second image I used the other colour scheme in which I used for the other parts of the magazine but the feedback was negative because the colour didn't fit the rock genre. I added a quote above the text as well. In the final image I decided to change the background and also enlarged the image so it was easier to see I also used a drop capital and used other fonts which fitted into the rock genre really easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment