Tuesday 11 March 2014

Contents finished ideas






After making a slow progression through designing my contents page I have finally come up with my finished design in which I really think looks professional and fits the magazine genre perfectly. Firstly in the top image I had decided to use a contents layout just like Kerrang magazine and I kept that layout all the way through the progression. In the second image after the feedback I decided to mix things up and see if other colours fit my magazine genre but after getting more feedback off fellow classmates I had decided to change the colour back to red as it fits the magazine genre a lot better and also I decided to create my own subscription part to the magazine in the bottom right of the magazine. Finally I decided to change the main image and the text on the final design so it was a different band that featured on the contents page as most magazines have different bands on different pages. The final design really fits the rock genre I am aiming for and allows the readers to know its a rock magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment