Tuesday 11 March 2014

cover finished ideas





After making my progression through designing my front cover for my rock magazine I have finally come up with a final idea which I think fits the rock genre I am aiming at. Firstly in my first image I had designed my magazine with the name "venom" and originally I had decided to go for a simple rock theme but after feedback I decided to take some of the text of the main screen and re size the image so it was smaller on the front cover. I also changed the colour scheme of the magazine to a blue colour which I gained feedback on and I decided to change the colour scheme back to red as it fit the magazine genre better. In my final design I added more text and changed the name of the magazine which fits the rock genre a lot more the name is now "megadeath" also I have added text to the top left of the magazine to make it look more like a rock magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment