Thursday 16 January 2014

25 Word Pitch

These are the ideas for my 25 word pitch.

Artist/Band profile 

Name - The Sirens (Band) 

Members - 3 Girls maybe 1 boy.

Ages: all 16 or 17+

Nationality: English based band, possibly from Leeds or Birmingham

Inspirational Bands: Asking Alexandria, Bring me the Horizon, Green Day, Evanescence and slipknot

Job Roles: all part time at various places.

Educational Status: all either doing college courses or A-Levels

In my 25 word pitch i will speak about what sort of Artist/Band I have chosen to go for and why. I will also speak about the name of my magazine and why I have chosen that name for my magazine and why it fits into the genre I am working with.

1 comment:

  1. A good start Callum. You will need to work even harder and add lots more detail to the work you've done to ensure that you gain a level 4 (B-A*) for your research and planning.

    1.Bauer-how would your mag fit in alongside Kerrang!? Why would Bauer want 2 rock mags?

    2.Include example (10 each) of the photographers work, Do the same for the graphic designers.

    3.choose a more appropriate image for you audience research post.

    4.Moodboard for clothing/style needed.

    5.include examples of language register

    6.what do you like about the colour palettes you've included?

    ReplyDelete