Monday 13 January 2014

Kerrang Evaluation

What I could copy from Kerrang magazines:
From Kerrang magazines I could copy the colour schemes used as Kerrang is one of the top rock magazines in the world so shows how a rock magazine should look. I can copy the format of the text in the double page spreads as they are all laid out in the same way and I could also copy the design of the contents page as it is suitable to my genre and the whole page is easy to understand.

How realistic is it for me to create a rock magazine:
It is quite easy for me to create a rock magazine as it is a simple genre and there are plenty of examples that I could gain ideas from. I think that it wouldn't be hard to design a rock magazine as the makeup and costumes used are pretty basic and straight forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment