Friday 24 January 2014

Evaluate Class Feedback

After posting my pitch on my blog one of my fellow class mates posted a comment on the pitch to share with me his ideas and comments about my pitch.

Michael Reeder:
"This is a very good representation of text also it shows clearly the main bands which have inspired you. I like your choices for a band name and what you have called your magazine as I think it fits your genre well. Overall a good post."

After reading through Michaels feedback on my pitch I have realised i have some good ideas as other people like them as well. Michael explains on how the representation of text can easily be read so I am glad to know my pitch wasn't too hard to read. I know I had chosen the right example pictures for my pitch as Michael also talks about them as well.

Angus Simmons:
"I think you have good ideas of what you want your final magazine to look like and these ideas are explained well on this short Animoto pitch. Everything works and the names you have come up with relate to the genre."

After reading Angus's feedback I have found out that my ideas are ideal for a rock magazine and that my ideas are good quality. The name I have come up with for my magazine fits the genre perfectly.


Millie Leader:
"I think your ideas are pretty good so far Callum I like the idea that your are doing a rock band as I know there are not many people doing that kind of genre. Your pitch is clear and represents your ideas and outlines your inspirations. You are heading in the right direction! Keep it up! Well done, great work."

Millie left me feedback on my pitch which described the fact that I had chosen a rock magazine and it was a great idea as many people had not chosen to do that type of genre of magazine. Millie also states that my pitch was clear and easy to follow which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment