Wednesday 12 February 2014

Cover update


I have received feedback on my designs and I have decided to change a few parts to my front cover. Firstly I have changed the name of magazine as other rock magazines use a longer magazine name I have decided to go for a longer magazine name of "megadeath" rather than "venom" which is too short. Also I like the longer title as you don't have to stretch the text for it to fit the whole width of the magazine.

I have also made my masthead a lot longer in length because on traditional rock magazines the masthead is usually quite thick in length so I have decided to go for that choice of masthead.

I have decided to use another text for the name of my band "The Sirens" which looks a lot better as most rock bands have a unique type of text for their name and I think the font I have used is very unique and looks like the font that a rock band would use.

No comments:

Post a Comment