Wednesday 5 February 2014

Feedback Cover Page

The first picture shown is my original cover mock design which I had many ideas for. After getting feedback from my teacher on the cover page I had decided to take the advice and change around a few parts to my design. The other two pictures shown are the same but both of them have a different coloured title as I have not decided what title to use yet.

Both the new images show a different font used for my masthead of my cover page and I have decided to make the main image bigger. I have taken off some text below the main text as it seemed there was too much text for the cover page. I have only added one line of text which now looks more suitable and looks more like the magazine I am aiming to recreate which is the Kerrang magazine style. I made the box at the bottom smaller which meant the bar-code and the text next to it would have to be moved so I moved the text and it looks better than before. I have added a banner behind the main text as my magazine inspiration Kerrang magazine issues a banner behind the main text on one of it's cover pages.









No comments:

Post a Comment